Born in November 1981 in Sheffield, United Kingdom, Ahmad Hussain is a singer/songwriter and the managing director of IQRA Promotions. He started to explore his interest in music and performance at a very early age. He had high ambitions to move forward in the mainstream music industry until he was met with many life changing challenges.
The turning point in his life occurred after he lost his sister at the tender age of 28, who died suddenly while participating in a sporting activity. This prompted Ahmad to question his own life and he began searching for answers.
Ahmad began to look more deeply into his faith and found the inner peace and tranquility he had been searching for, Ahmad became very inspired by the first revelation which came down via angel Gabriel to the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) the message was clear “IQRA” (Read).
In 2004 Ahmad set up IQRA Promotions a medium by which he could promote peace and unity through the art of performance. In 2009 Ahmad released his first single entitled ‘Aye Khuda’ he then went on to release his debut album in 2010 “I Turn To You” the album consists of inspirational Nasheeds in English, Urdu and Arabic with thought provoking lyrics. In 2014 Ahmad released his highly anticipated follow up album entitled “My Beloved”, which was a heartfelt tribute for his mother who was sadly diagnosed with cancer.
Ahmad has travelled to many countries around the world to perform including Turkey, South Africa, USA, Morocco and Trinidad to name a few, he has also performed alongside many renowned artists including Maher Zain, Outlandish and inspirational speakers such as Attallah Shabazz, the daughter of Malcolm X.
Ahmad is a very humble individual who works tirelessly to spread the message of peace, love and unity to the whole of mankind; he often donates proceeds from his performances to many charitable projects.
Ahmad Hussain’s Lyrics & Songs
- Ab To Bas Lyrics Akhri waqt mein kya raunaq e dunya dekhoon As I approach my final moments I desire not the glamour or luxury of this world Ab toh bas ek hi dhun hai ke Madina dekhoon My only desire is to see the blessed city of Medina Mainu majburiya te dooriya ne maareyaa My struggles and challenges have torn me apart Sadh lo Madine Aaqa karo meherbaaniyan Now my only wish is to be your guest oh my Beloved Mere Maula meri aankhein [...]
- Ahmad Ya Habibi Lyrics Ahmad ya habibi ya habibi Salam un alayk Ya Awnal Gharibi Gharib Salam un alayk Ahmad ya habibi ya habibi Salam un alayk Ya Awnal Gharibi Gharibi Salam un alayk Ahmad ya habibi ya habibi Salam un alayk Ya Awnal Gharibi Gharibi Salam un alayk Ya Awn al Gharibi Gharibi Ahmad ya habibi ya habibi Ya Awn al Gharibi Gharibi Ahmad ya habibi ya habibi Salam un alayk Salam un alayk Jita bil Qurani Salam un alayk Ya habib Allah Jita [...]
- Aie Khuda Lyrics Aye Khuda, aye Khuda Oh God, oh God Jis nay ki just’ju, milgaya usko Tu, The one who has searched for You, he has indeed found You Sab ka Tu rehnuma, aye Khuda, aye Khuda. You are the Guide for all, oh God, oh God. Yeh zameen yeh falak, insay aagay talak The earth and the sky, and far beyond Jitni duniya hai, sab mein teri jhalak Everthing there is, contains your presence. Aye Khuda, Aye Khuda Oh Allah, oh Allah Jisne [...]
- Children of the World Lyrics Far across the ocean’s and the sea’s You’re the hope that I seek It’s your air that I breathe Think of the suffering? Think of the pain? Think of the children of the world? I feel the rain drops on my face I feel a want to call your name I feel the suffering is insane Oh Allah, tell me now who’s to blame? I saw an orphan child He looked in denial Mother, mother Where have you gone? I [...]
- I Pray For You Lyrics By: Ahmad Hussain Palestine My heart cries for you With all my might I’ll always be with you There’s nowhere I won’t run to And nothing I won’t ever do I’m nowhere if I’m here As the pages of your life roll by I pray for you As the world watches your children die My fears come true I see tears rolling down your face Stay strong and keep the faith Palestine My heart cries for you With all my [...]
- I Turn To You Lyrics I turn to you, you are my guide I’m in despair, In you I confide I’m calling you, Ya Rabbana I’m calling you Emptiness in my heart Has swept me away For so long oh Allah I’ve been lost astray Though you gave me sight I was so blind I couldn’t see the Signs That you sent to me I turn to you, you are my guide I’m in despair, In you I confide I’m calling you, Ya Rabbana I’m [...]
- Lab Pe Aati Hai Dua Lyrics Lab Pe Aati Hai Dua Ban Ke Tamanna Meri My longing comes to my lips as a supplication Zindagi Shamma Ki Surat Ho Khudaya Meri O Lord, make my life like that of a candle, a guiding light Ho Mere Dam Se Yunhi Mere Watan Ki Zeenat May my homeland through me attain elegance Jis Tarha Phool Se Hoti Hai Chaman Ki Zeenat As the garden through flowers attains beauty and elegance Zindagi Ho Meri Parwane Ki Surat Ya [...]
- Marhaba Ya Mustafa Lyrics Marhaba, Ya Mustafa Greetings! O Mustafa Salallahu-alaihi-wa-sallam Peace and blessings be upon you Salallahu-alaihi-wa-sallam Peace and blessings be upon you Aye Habib-e-Khuda O,Beloved of Allah Ahmad-e-Mujtaba Praiseworthy of being the chosen one Salallahu-alaihi-wa-sallam Peace and blessings be upon you Salallahu-alaihi-wa-sallam Peace and blessings be upon you Sooraj ka uthna, Chand chamakana The rising sun and the illuminated moon Hai aap se Possess your radiance Salallahu-alaihi-wa-sallam Peace and blessings be upon you Fiza mein thandak, Phool mehekna The coolness in the breeze, [...]
- Mere Maula Lyrics & English Translation Mere Maula karam ho karam, Mere Maula karam ho karam, Mere Maula karam ho karam, Mere Maula karam ho karam… Oh my Lord have mercy, Oh my Lord have mercy, Oh my Lord have mercy, Oh my Lord have mercy… Tujh say faryad kertay hain hum, Tujh se faryad kertay hain hum. We pray and confide in you, We pray and confide in you. Mere Maula karam ho karam, Mere Maula karam ho karam, Mere Maula karam ho karam… [...]
- Muhammad (P.B.U.H) Lyrics By: Ahmad Hussain You mean the world to me And this can not be changed My heart is broken and It’s calling out your name The beauty of your soul Shone brightly through your face We miss you Oh prophet And we pray to be with you Allah humma salli ala Sayedina Ya Mustafa Ya rabbi bil Mustafa Your my beloved Mustafa Allah humma salli ala You came to unite the world And showed us how to live You pleaded through the [...]
- My Beloved Lyrics Sallallahu ala Muhammad Sallallahu alaihi wasallam Ya nabi salaam alayka Ya rasool salaam alayka Ya habib salaam alayka Salawatullah alaika Sallallahu ala Muhammad Sallallahu alaihi wasallam Oh Muhammad the light of my eyes Blessed are you so gentle and kind You taught me to respect and to obey My mother the mercy of God’s grace Sallallahu ala Muhammad Sallallahu alaihi wasallam Ayyuhal mab’u-tsu fiina Ji’ta bil amril muthaee Anta ghowtu na jami’a Ya mujammal ath thi baee Sallallahu ala Muhammad Sallallahu alaihi [...]
- Why? Lyrics Why can’t we live in harmony? Why do we See the world In agony and pain ask yourself? Living the dream in the fast lane Don’t seem to care about troubles Exactly this is what we see Each second a child loses his life Somewhere in this world tragically Ask your self how could this be And why don’t we care for humanity Ya Allah, Al Hadi, Al Badi Why can’t we live in harmony? Why do we See the world In agony [...]
- Ya Rabbi Ya Rahman Lyrics Ya Rabbi Ya Rahman Anta Malikul Akwaan Ya Rabi Ya Rahman Anta Wasiul Ghufran Bless me with your mercy And don’t deprive me Ya Allah Ya Allah, Ya Allah Ya Allah Rabi Ya Rahman I’m standing here alone I’m feeling like I can’t go on I’m calling you Allah Forgive me as I was wrong I know that I’ve been away to long Forgive me Ya Allah Ya Allah, Ya Allah Ya Allah Rabi Ya Rahman Ya Rabbi Ya Rahman [...]
- Ya Taiba Lyrics Ya Taiba Ya Taiba Ya Dawal Aiyyaana Shtiknaa Lak Wilhawana Daana Wilhawana Daana Qalbay Aashiq darak utah ik dam Jab chayra tazkirah medinay ka Ank say ashq hogayeah jari Jab chala qafilah medinay ka Qafilah medinay ka (chorus) Ho Gamay mustapha attah ya rabb Darad bartah rahay medinay ka Door ranjo alam ho duniya kay Hum ko mil jayeh gham medinay ka Gham medinay ka (chorus) Aik modad say dil may armaa hai Jame deedar yaar pinay ka Mowt gar aye teray [...]
- Zara Chehre Se Kamli Ko Lyrics Zara chehre se kamli ko hata do Ya Rasulullah, Humein bhi apna deewana bana do Ya Rasullallah. Zara cheharay say kamali ko hata do Ya Rasul Allah… Muhabbat ghair say meri chuda do Ya Rasulullah, Meri soyi huyi kismat jaga do Ya Rasullallah. Zara chehre se kamli ko hata do Ya Rasulullah… Badi qismat hamari hai kay ummat main tumhari hai, Bharosa deen-o-duniya main tumhara Ya Rasulullah. Zara cheharay say kamali ko hata do Ya Rasul Allah… Andheri qabr [...]